It’s everybody’s nightmare. After a lifetime of working hard you check in on your nest egg and you discover you don’t have enough to live comfortably in retirement, let alone pass on a legacy to your kids and grandkids
- YOU can recover all of the principle & interest you pay to finance vehicles and other purchases
- YOU can grow your money on a foundation of contractual guarantees!
- YOU can do this on a tax-advantaged basis
- YOU can borrow your money and continue to grow your money at the same time!
- The question is, would you?
It doesn’t have to happen to you. There’s a team of advisors who have dedicated themselves to ensuring their clients live well now and in their golden years.
At McGuire Financial, the Team led by Glen Zacher and Jayson Lowe have collectively earned a reputation as Canada's Leading Infinite Banking Authority
Since 1996, Glen and his expert team have been helping regular, everyday people take back control of their financial future thanks to infinite banking.
With the infinite banking concept you’ll create your own banking system using divident-paying whole life insurance.
The infinite banking concept allows you to finance cars, business equipment or even homes.
The reality is you finance everything you buy, because you either pay interest or you lose interest and investment infcome you could have had if you had invested the money insead. Infinite banking helps you avoid all that. It’s a tested and proven concept already used by many McGuire clients.
Dave McNamara wrote in: “This information needs to be delivered to more people in the country. It’s a very exciting method of teaching children financial responsibility and for parents, grandparents, etc. to create a lasing legacy for the future generations of the family.”
How does infinite banking work? It starts with a dividend-paying life insurance policy, which gives you guaranteed increases every year - guaranteed as in they’re contractually obligated.
That means neither your principal nor your gains are affected by the craziness of the financial markets and you get predictable growth each year without fail. Bottom line... imagine a simple, money-making wealth system that you can use to create financial stability, sustainability and freedom for you and your family.
You’ll have complete control over the use and liquidity of your own money, beable to protect your savings from the volatility of the stock market and create a predictable and stable financial asset that pays your every year.
The infinite banking concept allows you to grow your nest egg securely, but you can also finance a business or personal expenses without paying fees and interest to a bank or credit card company.
Reduce debt - and increase savings - at the same time.
Set aside plenty of money for emergency expenses. Build up a college fund for your kids and grand kids. And that’ just a start.
If you’re ready to achieve your short-term and long-term financial goals, get started today. Fill out the form below and a representative will contact you to help you secure a brighter financial future for you and your loved ones.
Infinite Banking Overview
- 1 Achieve financial peace of mind2 Take financial control of your money
- 3 Create a pool of your own money that grows everyday no matter what4 Shield your money completely from volatility and lossconcept
- 5 Personally finance all the things you do in life through this6 Secure the transition of your Business’s Legacy
About the Infinite Banking Concept Bootcamp:
- 12 hours of step by step education on how to become your own bank
- Multiple case studies and functional, easy-to-implement strategies to get you up and running quickly
- A personalized workbook with hundreds of pages of valuable information
- A values based financial roadmap session with an Infinite Banking Concept Advisor
- Just 1 of the things you will learn in the course will show you how to build over $27,097 inside of a banking system just by buying one $15,000 car. You’ll have the CASH and the car!
- Glen Zacher
- Jayson Lowe
- Margaret Zacher
- Richard Canfield
- George Roth
- Winnie Lau
- Savings vs. Investing
- Who’s in control of your money
- Compounding vs. Average Rates of Return (be aware of averages)
- Renting vs. Owning
- Debunking the buy term and invest the difference myth (Learn to avoid unintended consequences)
- You don’t have to die to win
The Real Truth in Lending
- Interest volume and velocity on your money
- The fundamentals of banking
- Lending with security vs. investing with risk
Banking is a Process
- Everybody banks
- You finance everything you buy
- You either pay interest of you give it up
- The banking problem & solution
- Willie Sutton’s Law
- The Golden Rule
- The Arrival Syndrome
- Use it or lose it
The Infinite Banking Concept
- A personal monetary system
- The Money Pool
- Understanding the living benefits of participating dividend paying whole life
- Life insurance as a financial vehicle
- Setting up your own Infinite Banking System correctly
- Discover how your banking system will fully pay for vehicles, college funding, business equipment and so much more
- Creating and controlling your own financing system
- Turbo charging whole life
- Getting back everything you put into your Infinite Banking System - Tax Free
- 4 ways to make a capital purchase
- How to create / fund your own Infinite Banking System
What Our Attendees Had To Say...
“It was my pleasure to come to McGuire Group to learn Infinite Banking in their boot camp. I would recommend the McGuire Group because they have a group of People that understand this and they lay it out very simple. They have really done their homework in terms of understanding Nelson’s book and concepts.”
“I was 54 when I found out about it and I didn’t think that I was too old or late. When People think that they’re too old, they’re really thinking about insurance rather than banking. The banker doesn’t come to you and say “How old are you”? All he wants to know is how much money you’re going to put in. The one question I would ask People is “Have you ever had too much money in the bank”? If the answer is no, I would tell them to get a policy.”
“I found everyone at McGuire to be really knowledgeable. I think that they really have our benefit at heart. They’re always looking out for what would work best for us. They have all the information that you need. I think it’s a lot of value at for anyone at any age to learn this. If you want to take control of your own finances, you have to take the time to learn about it.”
Amanda Roth“I feel like I’ve gotten a grip on financial life. You spend so much time wondering ‘how am I going to make it work for retirement?’ This course gives you a clear picture of what you can do and what options are open. A plausible, easy to format and fund, achievable, comfortable path to retirement that won’t put you in the poorhouse now or when you are ready to retire, or give you grey hair thinking about it.”
Dave McNamara“Great information delivered in a very easy to understand format. Definitely a great vehicle that we will be participating in. This information needs to be delivered to more of the people in the country. Very exciting method of teaching children financial responsibility and for parents, grandparents etc to leave/create a lasting legacy for the future generations of the family.”
Joe Eldon“I really enjoyed learning all the information in the course. It opened my eyes to the potential possibilities of using whole life insurance as a guaranteed savings/lending vehicle. This is definitely a vehicle that I’m interested in using to my financial advantage. I believe the information taught in the course was clearly portrayed and I strongly believe spreading the information over several days helped me digest it accordingly.”